Forum cheval
Le Forum Cheval

Arnaque par mp sur le forum 1 cheval ?

Sujet commencé par : SH.AMAN - Il y a 14 réponses à ce sujet, dernière réponse par tyoc
Par SH.AMAN : le 27/11/13 à 21:05:49

Déconnecté
 Je viens de recevoir sa par mp sur le forum :

For more details write to me ( mrs.favourabidyahoo.com ) De oneword, à SH.AMAN
le 27/11/13 à 12:20
May peace be to unto you and your family,I am Mrs Favour Abid ,I am married to Late Mallam ABID before he died.We were married for many years without a child.He died after abrief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both devoted Muslims.Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and Stroke sickess problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.5million with a Finance Company in over seas.FORMORE DETAILS REPLY TO ME IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS ( mrs.favourabid
yahoo.com )

Recently,my doctor told me that I have short life to live due to cancer and Stroke problems that i am surfferring. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a Christian organization,muslim organization, devoted Christian individual or devoted muslim individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs herein. I want this Christian organization,muslim organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund such as churches,mosques ,vein yard, orphanages, widows,Disable people and also propagating the word of god and to ensure that the society upholdsthe views and belief of the word of god.The word of god emphasizes so much on god benevolence and this has encourage me to take the bold step.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money since my late Husband died,so it made them to
kept away from me and abandomed me in the hospital without any of them care for my health, all they are waiting for me to die so that they will inherited the money,so I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an Unholy manner,ungodly way,criminal way,buying weapons.Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with god the most beneficent and themost merciful. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, because of the presence of my husband's relatives who are monitoring me on the day i will die. I don't want them to know about this development. With god all things are possible.

Before I will forget you will take 25% out of the total money then you will use the 75% to work as i directed you.
FORMORE DETAILS REPLY TO ME IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS ( mrs.favourabid@yahoo.com )
Mrs Favour Abid

Est ce quelqu’un à reçu la même chose ?

A part que cela parle d'argent (j'ai cru comprendre qu'en gros cette personne veut un don = arnaque)

Message édité le 27/11/13 à 21:09

Messages 1 à 14, Page : 1

Par horze84 : le 27/11/13 à 20:54:37

Déconnecté
 Bonsoir
je voulais poster le même sujet que toi mais j'ai eu peur qu'on me rembarre!
je l'ai reçu aussi.

Par horze84 : le 27/11/13 à 20:55:32

Déconnecté
 OUI ARNAQUE!

Par horze84 : le 27/11/13 à 20:58:04

Déconnecté
 For more details write to me ( mrs.favourabidyahoo.com ) De oneword, à horze84
le 27/11/13 à 12:22
May peace be to unto you and your family,I am Mrs Favour Abid ,I am married to Late Mallam ABID before he died.We were married for many years without a child.He died after abrief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both devoted Muslims.Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and Stroke sickess problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.5million with a Finance Company in over seas.FORMORE DETAILS REPLY TO ME IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS ( mrs.favourabid
yahoo.com )

Recently,my doctor told me that I have short life to live due to cancer and Stroke problems that i am surfferring. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a Christian organization,muslim organization, devoted Christian individual or devoted muslim individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs herein. I want this Christian organization,muslim organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund such as churches,mosques ,vein yard, orphanages, widows,Disable people and also propagating the word of god and to ensure that the society upholdsthe views and belief of the word of god.The word of god emphasizes so much on god benevolence and this has encourage me to take the bold step.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money since my late Husband died,so it made them to
kept away from me and abandomed me in the hospital without any of them care for my health, all they are waiting for me to die so that they will inherited the money,so I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an Unholy manner,ungodly way,criminal way,buying weapons.Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with god the most beneficent and themost merciful. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, because of the presence of my husband's relatives who are monitoring me on the day i will die. I don't want them to know about this development. With god all things are possible.

Before I will forget you will take 25% out of the total money then you will use the 75% to work as i directed you.
FORMORE DETAILS REPLY TO ME IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS ( mrs.favourabid@yahoo.com )
Mrs Favour Abid

bye

Message édité le 27/11/13 à 21:01

Par SH.AMAN : le 27/11/13 à 21:11:09

Déconnecté
 d'accord je ne sais pas qui il faut avertir dans ce cas là, je viens d'arriver sur le forum

Par paquerette20 : le 27/11/13 à 22:09:59

Déconnecté

23276 messages

1020 remerciements
Dire merci
 Un modo

Je fais suivre l'info pour que weby soit averti.

Par Off : le 27/11/13 à 22:12:58

Déconnecté

229 messages

7 remerciements
Dire merci
 je l'ai reçu également.

Par paquerette20 : le 27/11/13 à 22:13:34

Déconnecté

23276 messages

1020 remerciements
Dire merci
 Est-ce que vous le recevez tous par ce même membre ?

Par kefiretlome : le 27/11/13 à 23:36:24

Déconnecté

29398 messages

874 remerciements
Dire merci
C'est une arnaque, oui, mais il s'agit soi disant d'une femme, qui ne réclame pas d'argent, mais au contraire, se propose de vous en donner ! Et une très belle somme en plus !
Elle a hérité cela de son défunt mari, il se trouve qu'elle va elle aussi mourir sous peu, à cause d'un mauvais cancer, et malheureusement, ils n'ont pas d'enfants. Elle voudrait que sa fortune (2,5 millions de dollars !) soit utilisée à bon escient, et elle propose de vous donner 1/4 de sa fortune à condition que vous utilisiez en contrepartie les 3/4 restants selon ses directives, et bla bla bla, bla bla bla.
Donc yapluka lui envoyer un mail pour lui dire que vous êtes d'accord (ben voyons !) et elle vous expliquera comment obtenir cet argent...

Elle est pas belle la vie ?

Bref, évidement, c'est une arnaque, et nous, de notre côté, il faut que nous banissions ce "membre"
Mais pour ça, il nous faudra l'orthographe exacte de son pseudo...

Par El Bimbo : le 27/11/13 à 23:59:43

Déconnecté

50243 messages

37 remerciements
Dire merci
 ouais une vieille dame mourante qui s'amuse à envoyer un texte en anglais sur un forum français pour caser ses sous ?

on dirait bien que je ne crois plus au papa nowel

Par veronik : le 28/11/13 à 07:25:27

Déconnecté

10243 messages

254 remerciements
Dire merci
 Mais on ne devrait même pas en parler: un mail inconnu = poubelle.

Par SantaElie : le 28/11/13 à 10:22:35

Déconnecté

329 messages

3 remerciements
Dire merci
 Moui... Certes !
Mais il y a des gens plus influençables que d'autres qui mordront à l'appât alors qu'ils étaient venus surfer pénard. Donc, si on peut les protéger au moins sur 1cheval, ce serait pas plus mal

Par drine_06 : le 28/11/13 à 10:26:21

Déconnecté

1155 messages

1 remerciements
Dire merci
 Nous pouvons les bannir, mais une fois qu'il y a eu des messages car rien ne nous permet de savoir à votre inscription si vous êtes là pour de bonnes ou mauvaises raisons.

Par Sarah892013 : le 28/11/13 à 14:11:34

Déconnecté

118 messages

1 remerciements
Dire merci
Je l'ai eu également mais comme mon anglais est très mauvais je l'ai supprimé donc je ne sais pas ce que disait la personne

Par tyoc : le 28/11/13 à 14:12:47

Déconnecté

25711 messages

322 remerciements
Dire merci
comme mon anglais est très mauvais je l'ai supprimé donc je ne sais pas ce que disait la personne

Et voila comment on perd 625 000 $$.

Page : 1

Pour préserver la qualité de ce forum, vous devez être membre pour participer à cette discussion..
Il y a actuellement (68 351) membres dans la communauté.
Devenez membre | Connectez vous
Il y a 1 utilisateurs sur cette page : et 1 invité(s)

Les dernières annonces

a donner hongre
donation Très
a donner Pure
donne jument LUS
HONGRE DE 8 ANS
A donner cheval